Holiday House Tour
Sign of the Season
Historic Staunton Foundation’s Annual Holiday House Tour is a celebration of historic architecture and neighborhood rehabilitation of beautiful homes and the spirit of the season. The Holiday House Tour provides an opportunity for participants to learn about historic architecture, and gives many a rare glimpse inside beautifully restored historic homes in one of Staunton’s successfully revitalized historic neighborhoods.
We have cancelled 2020 – 2021 house tours due to the need for safe distancing. We look forward to resuming our events as soon as it is safe to do so.
Saturday, Dec. 7, 5-8 pm & Sunday, Dec. 8, 1-5 pm
The 47th Annual Holiday House Tour winds along the terraced hillside of the Gospel Hill Historic District. Please join us for a walk through this wonderful neighborhood and visit houses decorated to convey the spirit of the season.
- $30 on tour day and can be purchased at 303 Berkeley Place
- If you purchased your tickets in advance you will be able to pick up your tickets and brochure at will call (303 Berkeley Pl).
- On-street parking is available on the day of the tour.
- 303 Berkeley Place
- 317 Berkeley Place
- 164 North Coalter Street
- 310 Vine Street
- 336 Vine Street
Holiday House Tour Party: Saturday, December 7, 6:30 – 9 pm
- 311 Berkeley Place, Hosted by Carol and Leslie Kipp
- Enjoy an elegant holiday party and an evening tour of five properties in the Gospel Hill Historic District.
- Party tickets for HSF donors and their guests are limited, so be sure to purchase yours soon!
- Tickets are available at 303 Berkeley Place on the day of the party.
- Tickets are $100 per person and include admission to tour homes on both Saturday (Dec. 7) from 5-8pm and Sunday (Dec.8) from 1-5pm.
- For additional information on tickets, parking and tour site accessibility, contact the HSF office at 540-885-7676 or [email protected]
Previous House Tour Brochures
Click on each brochure below to read about the historical neighborhoods that were toured and about individual houses visited.