Historic Staunton Foundation News
News & Updates
Residential Rehabilitation 611 West Frederick Street | Chris Lambert Infill Development 200 Federal Street | Bob Barron and Fred Blanton Commercial Rehabilitation 301 Greenville Avenue | Robert (Robin) W. Miller, Jr. | Village Development Associates...
Historic Staunton Foundation presents “Staunton’s Historic Chimneys” - visited by Santa since 1747 Feel the snowflakes fly As you look up to the sky to Staunton’s chimneys on high
On October 9th, a small, yet diverse group of local stakeholders were invited to participate in a Community Forum, organized by HSF and moderated by Kathy Frazier, AIA, of Frazier Associates. This forum was a vital part of HSF’s commitment to engage the community as...
Residential Rehabilitation Casey and Brian Ochs | 119 Church Street Residential Rehabilitation Paula Rau | 117 Madison Place Residential Rehabilitation Carol Kipp | 101 Oakenwold Street Heritage Preservation Award St. Francis of Assisi Catholic...
Please visit our new dedicated site for past and future Preservation Brown Bag Events!
Sustainable, Livable Neighborhoods
- Preservation Nation Green Lab — Sustainability, Energy and Historic Buildings
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center — Walkable, bikeable neighborhoods and connections with urban amenities. Some of our neighborhoods beg for alternative solutions due to limited parking and location.
- Whole Building Design Guide — Sustainability, building reuse instead of demolition
- Measuring the Economics of Preservation: Recent Findings — Prepared for the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation by PlaceEconomics, June, 2011
- Rutgers Study citing Historic Tax Credits as an efficient job creator for local economies (March 2010)